|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Blends Craftsman woodworking and intricate jewelry facets
- Creates a universal look suitable for an array of bathroom styles
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 22-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 19-7/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 12-9/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2356-8: This model
- K-2356-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2356-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
- K-2358-8: 12" wide version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2356-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
can this item be used with a Kohler K-2357 pedestal?
A. The Kohler K-2356-8 is a self rimming sink designed to be used on a counter top and does not have support/base to be attached to a pedestal. The Kohler K-2358 would be the best sink (in the Archer style) for a pedestal installation.
Can it be purchased in a 19" to 21"?
To be completely clear, this sink does not inclue the faucet and handles, correct? And it will sit on top of Kohler K-2449 Archer Petite Vanity? Thanks.
A. Correct, the K-2356-8 does not include the faucet and handles. However it is not designed to match with the K-2449 Petite Vanity, the proper sink for the K-2449, is the Kohler K-2358-1, K-2358-4, K-2358-8, with the -1,-4,-8 referring to number of faucet holes and spacing.
Can this be used as a counter-top sink on a 22" by 18" vanity?
does this sink need a special p-trap and can a pop-up drain be used with this sink? If so, what size of drain do you recommend?
My rough opening from my existing countertop is 20-1/4 X 18-1/2. Will this sink fit without gaps?
Which Kohler color most closely matches American Standard's "Bone"?
What is the difference between 8 " inch centers and 4 " inch centers?
Does this sink come with only 1 hole for a single handled faucet?
My rough opening on my existing countertop is 20" X 18". Will this sink fit without gaps?
can this sink be purchased with NO holes?
I have a K-2356-8-0 Sink. I am having trouble finding the drain, drain stop and J pipe I need for this. Can you help???
What vanities can be used with the Archer 2356-8 sink?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer 1.28 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with 12" Rough-In
Archer 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl Only with 12" Rough-In