Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Blends Craftsman woodworking and intricate jewelry facets
- Creates a universal look suitable for an array of bathroom styles
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-7/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-5/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12-9/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 9-7/8""
- K-2356-1: This model
- K-2356-8: 8" faucet center version of this model
- K-2356-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
- K-2358-1: 12" wide version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2356-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
do you need a special p-trap or plumbing for this sink and can you use a pop up drain, if so what size?
I can't see that it states the depth of the basin. Can you tell me how deep the sink bowl is?
Can you tell me the how many inches this sink is on the outer edge. I know the total is 19 7/16 on the curved part, but I need to know the measurement of the outer edge.
Does it come in a single hole?
does this sink have an overflow hole?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 20" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Left Drain
Archer pedestal only