|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply required
P Trap Required
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Inspiration drawn from traditional furniture and architectural elements
- Crisp, clean lines evoke the splendor of fine antiques
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 22-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 8-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 10" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2337-8: This model
- K-2337-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2337-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection Products
Our SKU: K-2337-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
What is the difference between K-2356-8?
what is the front-to-back measurement?
What is the difference between K-2337 & K2241
Will this come with the drain plug pipe?
Will the Grohe 20800 Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet fit on a K-2337-8?
Does this sink have an overflow opening?
Does it come in a one hole design?
Is this too large for a 5ft. bathroom counter?
Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection
Memoirs Stately 18" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Memoirs lavatory pedestal in Stately Design
Memoirs Stately Cabinet Knob
Memoirs Stately 18" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
24" Widespread Fireclay Bathroom Sink with Overflow from the Memoirs Collection