|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Inspiration drawn from traditional furniture and architectural elements
- Crisp, clean lines evoke the splendor of fine antiques
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 22-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 8-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 10" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2337-4: This model
- K-2337-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2337-8: 8" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection Products
Our SKU: K-2337-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Does this sink come with 3 holes?
What is the difference in the Kohler 2337-8 and Kohler 2337-4
Can I use Price Phister T43YPOC faucet with this sink?
I have a 48" vanity with functional drawers on both sides that go all the way up to the counter. I have 20 3/4" of space available between the rails of the drawers below the counter top. Will this sink fit?
What do you mean when you say "centers"?
A. The Kohler K-2337-4 has 4" centers which mean that the holes drilled in it are 4" apart. This is measured from the furthest left hole to the furthest right hole. This measurement will need to match up with which faucet you choose. There are also 8" centers and single hole installation.
what is the depth of this sink?
what is the cut out size
Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Memoirs Stately Collection
Memoirs Stately 18" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Memoirs lavatory pedestal in Stately Design
Memoirs Stately 17" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Memoirs Stately Cabinet Knob
Memoirs Stately 18" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow