|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Captures the unforgettable style of a bygone era
- Bring timeless sophistication to the bathroom
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 19-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Looked at this item and there are no overflow holes in the back on the white finish. What is the overflow configuration on this model and the Kohler K-2882?
A. The Kohler K-2330 will include overflow holes while the K-2882 will not have any. Make sure to pick your drain assmeblies to match the overflow properties of the sinks. Most faucets that come with drains will have overflow outlets on their drain assemblies.
when looking down on the countertop is the width 17 or 19.75 inches
Does it matter how the sink is positioned with the overflow holes?
How deep is it?
What is the depth of the basin to overflow?
Is drain included?
I am puzzled as to why this sink is so much more than the similar sized Kohler K-2882 ?
Is the product finished on the underside?
Kohler Kathryn Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kathryn Collection
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vibrant Brushed Nickel Hinges
Kathryn shower receptor, 48" x 36"
Kathryn 21" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vibrant French Gold Hinges
Kathryn One Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In