Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/2/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Captures the unforgettable style of a bygone era
- Bring timeless sophistication to the bathroom
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 19-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Kathryn Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-2330
Our SKU: K-2330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Honed White
- Tea Green
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The depth of the Kohler K-2330 from the basin to the overflow is 3".
What is the depth of the basin to overflow?
A. The depth of the Kohler K-2330 from the basin to the overflow is 3".
The overflow holes on the K-2330 can go either way.
Does it matter how the sink is positioned with the overflow holes?
A. The overflow holes on the K-2330 can go either way.
The basin in 5-1/2" deep.
How deep is it?
A. The basin in 5-1/2" deep.
The Kohler K-2330 will include overflow holes while the K-2882 will not have any. Make sure to pick your drain assmeblies to match the overflow properties of the sinks. Most faucets that come with drains will have overflow outlets on their drain assemblies.
Looked at this item and there are no overflow holes in the back on the white finish. What is the overflow configuration on this model and the Kohler K-2882?
A. The Kohler K-2330 will include overflow holes while the K-2882 will not have any. Make sure to pick your drain assmeblies to match the overflow properties of the sinks. Most faucets that come with drains will have overflow outlets on their drain assemblies.
The Kohler K-2330 water depth is 3".
What is the water depth?
The Kohler K-2330 water depth is 3".
The Kohler K-2330 does not include a drain.
Is drain included?
A. The Kohler K-2330 does not include a drain.
The Kohler K-2330 is finished on the under side. It is actually the top to a pedestal sink.
Is the product finished on the underside?
A. The Kohler K-2330 is finished on the under side. It is actually the top to a pedestal sink.
Kohlers customer service was able to confirm the main difference for cost is due to the manufacturing process of glazing the underside of the 2330.
I am puzzled as to why this sink is so much more than the similar sized Kohler K-2882 ?
A. Kohlers customer service was able to confirm the main difference for cost is due to the manufacturing process of glazing the underside of the 2330.
The basin width is 17".
when looking down on the countertop is the width 17 or 19.75 inches
A. The basin width is 17".
Kohler Kathryn Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kathryn Collection
Kathryn 21" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$367.39-$477.64(2)
Kathryn shower receptor, 48" x 36"$785.06-$906.64
Kathryn One Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In$1,331.66-$1,331.66(1)
Single Basin Vitreous China Bar Sink from the Kath...$487.01-$487.01
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Po...$133.54-$199.65