Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Captures the unforgettable style of a bygone era
- Bring timeless sophistication to the bathroom
- Pedestal installation provides simplistic design and mounting to pre-existing pedestals
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Pedestal Sinks: A stand alone fixture that provides a wide basin, while leaving open space that is dramatic, yet leaves the room feeling more open.
- Overall Length: 27" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-1/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Pedestal
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2323-8: This model
- K-2323-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2323-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2323-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What does the bottom look like?
Is it possible to be used as a drop-in sink or is there something in rear to keep it the lip from resting a the way around on a counter top?
Kohler Kathryn Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kathryn Collection
Kathryn 17" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vibrant Brushed Nickel Hinges
Kathryn shower receptor, 48" x 36"
Kathryn 21" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vibrant French Gold Hinges