|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap required
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Embodies traditional elegance with subtle lines and refined curves
- Resting atop pedestal delivers a nostalgic appeal
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 8-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-3/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-3/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-1/16"" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 10-1/2"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2319
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- K-2319 -71*
- K-2319 -97*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
I have a two sink 60 inch vanity with granite countertop. Is this sink size ok or is it too wide for a 60 inch countertop?
What is the difference in color between "biscuit" and white?
Does this sink have an overflow hole?
I have a 54" wide vanity. Can I install 2x K-2319 sinks in a corian countertop?
A. Two of the K-2319 should be an appropriate installation. I would allow at least two inches between the edge of sink and edge of the counter and at least four inches between the sinks giving an extra 12" for a custom placement.
What is the weight of this product?
It looks like there's a detail to the upper inside edge of this sink... is it as deep as the #2205?
Rim of K2319 is glazed?
Is the underside glazed or finished?
Our vanity top is 37.5"*21.5". Would this sink fit nicely or should we go with something smaller, like Kohler Caxton 2209?
why would we want cast iron versus china for a under mount sink?
A. Cast iron sinks are made by coating cast iron with a layer of enamel. China sinks are typically made of vitreous china, which often appears ceramic. Cast iron sinks are more durable than vitreous china sinks due to the cast iron frame that supports them. Vitreous china sinks are more likely to receive damage upon impact. Otherwise both types of sinks are easy to clean and the appearance of the sinks are similar.
Does this sink come with a mounting kit and template?
What Oil Rubbed Bronze pop up drain assembly will fit this sink?
Does this sink have overflow?
What is the inside usable size of this sink once it's mounted?
Does this sink have an overflow?
Kohler Bancroft Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bancroft Collection
Bancroft Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Elongated Comfort Height Toilet Bowl Only from the Bancroft Collection
1.28 GPF Toilet Tank Only from the Bancroft Collection
Bancroft Double Post Toilet Paper Holder
Bancroft Double Hook Robe Hook