Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Overall Size||17.25 x 14.06|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap required
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Embodies traditional elegance with subtle lines and refined curves
- Resting atop pedestal delivers a nostalgic appeal
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 8-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-3/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-3/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-1/16"" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 10-1/2""
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2319
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- K-2319 -71*
- K-2319 -97*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
I have a two sink 60 inch vanity with granite countertop. Is this sink size ok or is it too wide for a 60 inch countertop?
What is the difference in color between "biscuit" and white?
Does this sink have an overflow hole?
I have a 54" wide vanity. Can I install 2x K-2319 sinks in a corian countertop?
A. Two of the K-2319 should be an appropriate installation. I would allow at least two inches between the edge of sink and edge of the counter and at least four inches between the sinks giving an extra 12" for a custom placement.
What is the weight of this product?
It looks like there's a detail to the upper inside edge of this sink... is it as deep as the #2205?
Rim of K2319 is glazed?
Is the underside glazed or finished?
Our vanity top is 37.5"*21.5". Would this sink fit nicely or should we go with something smaller, like Kohler Caxton 2209?
why would we want cast iron versus china for a under mount sink?
A. Cast iron sinks are made by coating cast iron with a layer of enamel. China sinks are typically made of vitreous china, which often appears ceramic. Cast iron sinks are more durable than vitreous china sinks due to the cast iron frame that supports them. Vitreous china sinks are more likely to receive damage upon impact. Otherwise both types of sinks are easy to clean and the appearance of the sinks are similar.
Does this sink come with a mounting kit and template?
What Oil Rubbed Bronze pop up drain assembly will fit this sink?
Does this sink have overflow?
What is the inside usable size of this sink once it's mounted?
Does this sink have an overflow?
Kohler Bancroft Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bancroft Collection
Bancroft Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Elongated Comfort Height Toilet Bowl Only from the Bancroft Collection
1.28 GPF Toilet Tank Only from the Bancroft Collection
Bancroft Double Post Toilet Paper Holder
Bancroft Double Hook Robe Hook
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.