|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Captures the unforgettable style of a bygone era
- Bring timeless sophistication to the bathroom
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23-7/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 8-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2297
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
I need to know if this lavatory comes as it looks in the catalog, with the whole top and sink inside?
What do you mean "no faucet holes"? Doesn't the sink include the bowl and the outer rims? Also, is this sink free standing?
A. The Kohler K-2297 is an undercounter sink which has a drain hole and overflow. There is no faucet hole as the sink is an undermount. This is not a freestanding sink you are going to need to use the mounting brackets that it comes with to support the weight of the sink.
How deep is the basin?
How deep is the basin
how deep is the interior of this sink from bottom to top not considering the water depth which must consider the overflow holes??
Kohler Kathryn Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kathryn Collection
Kathryn 17" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Kathryn Toilet Tank Only
Kathryn Comfort Height toilet bowl, less seat
Kathryn 36" Undermount Sink Kit
Kathryn One Piece Elongated Toilet with 12" Rough In