|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Angle Supply required
P Trap required
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Unique, oblong shape and clean lines evoke casual elegance
- Great choice to complement both traditional and modern bathrooms
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 8-1/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 20-7/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-5/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 10-1/8"
- K-2215: This model
- K-2214: 14-1/4" version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2215
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
what is the honed white? Is it like a matte finish?
Does this sink have a built in overflow?
My sink basin is 24" wide-and this is an exterior measurement...will this sink fit?
does this work with a single faucet?
What would be the ideal spout reach for a faucet for this sink?
Will I need the P-trap and angle supply recommended if this sink is replacing an existing sink (different style)?
What is the basin depth?
How much does a K2215 weigh?
Do you have a smaller dimension in this same style?
What size popup do you need for this?
what is the minimum sink base cabinet width? Will this sink fit in a 27" sink base?
Kohler Ladena Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Ladena Collection
Ladena 18" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Ladena 18" Undermount Bathroom Sink