|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Unique, oblong shape and clean lines evoke casual elegance
- Great choice to complement both traditional and modern bathrooms
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Height: 8-1/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-3/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 20-7/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-5/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 18-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-5/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Base Width: 10-1/8"
- K-2214: This model
- K-2215: 16-1/4" version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2214
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
22 Questions from the Community
hi what pop kohler drain should i buy with the k-2214 lav ?
Is there an overflow on this model?
Are the Kohler Ladena sinks ADA-compliant?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-2214 Ladena 18" Undermount Lavatory Sink is ADA-compliant when installed in a 21" minimum depth countertop. Additionally, ADA compliant sinks in restrooms in the workplace and in public-use facilities must have a rim or counter surface that is not higher than 34 inches (863 mm) above the floor. There also must be clearance of at least 29 inches (736 mm) between the floor and the bottom of the front edge of the sink---or apron---to allow for access by those using wheelchairs. The knee clearance beneath a sink (below the front apron of the sink) must be at least 27 inches (685 mm) high, 30 inches (762 mm) wide and 19 inches (483 mm) deep. This allows a person in a wheelchair to roll up to the sink, use the faucet levers and reach any accessories, such as a soap dispenser. If the bathroom will be primarily used by children between the ages of 6-12, such as in an elementary school setting, the knee clearance can be reduced to 24 inches (610 mm) as long as the sink rim height is lowered to no higher than 31 inches (787 mm) above the floor. Sinks also must have a minimum of 30-by-48 inches (762-by-1220 mm) of open access in front of the sink apron, allowing adequate open space for a person who is using crutches or a wheelchair to approach the sink. In the area beneath the sink, any exposed hot water or drain pipes must be insulated or otherwise routed to avoid contact. A minimum of 8 inches must be allowed for this knee clearance. There can be no sharp edges or abrasive surfaces below ADA-compliant sinks. Hope this helps!
What is the distance between the bottom of the sink and the overflow?
what is the depth of this sink>?
Are all kohler products csa approved? for use in canada?
Kohler says this sink (K-2214) comes in white; glazed or unglazed. There is a difference in the list price. Which "white" do you offer?
what is the difference between "white" and "honed white"?
do you have to use a pop drain ?
with the K-2214 lav I am using a Kohler Oblo wall mount faucet. How does the pop up drain work with wall mount faucet? Is the drain located on the countertop or on the faucet on wall? Which drain body do I need?
will this sink fit in a 21in deep vanity?
How deep is the sink?
Want to install a wall mount faucet with this sink. How long should the spout length be?
from front of sink to the back of the sink how many inches Not the depth 18 x ?
what is the minimum vanity depth needed for this sink?
I'm interesting in a white sink, however, you have several whites and some colors that I cannot discern the color on such as "cashmere" that could also be white. Some help please?
What is the dimension from the back of the sink fixture to the recommended faucet centerline shown on the specs.? I'm aware that the sink does not have faucet holes.
what is the minimum size (width and depth) of a vanity cabinet to install this sink (including a deck mounted faucet)
What other parts need to be ordered with the K-2214-0?
what is the difference between white & honed white?
What do you mean when you say "the rim is not glazed"? Is the underside of the sink not glazed?
A. The Kohler K-2214 is not glazed all the way on the rim and it's not on the underside of the sink. The glaze will be the only part showing, if instructions are followed. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
I appreciate having all dimensions layed out. Please tell me the weight of this sink. Thank you
Kohler Ladena Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Ladena Collection
Ladena 21" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Ladena 18" Undermount Bathroom Sink