|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.38|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
- Round basin gives a simplistic yet elegant style to the bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Simple understated styling compliments a wide range of bathroom decors
- Design sophistication delivered by the raised rim preventing splashing
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing bathroom design
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Drop In Sinks: A rim or lip sits on the counter while the basin rests below. Ideal for remodeling, these sinks can be easily retrofitted to an existing counter.
- Overall Length: 19" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 8-3/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 12" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2202-8: This model
- K-2202-1: Single hole version of this model
- K-2202-4: 4" faucet center version of this model
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-2202-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cream City
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Seafoam Green
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- White Cliffs
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-2202-8 is a 19" diameter sink. You would most likely need to have the counter re-cut for it to work.
Can I use this sink to replace an undermount 17" round sink?
A. The Kohler K-2202-8 is a 19" diameter sink. You would most likely need to have the counter re-cut for it to work.
The Kohler K-2202-8 water depth to the overflow hole is 4". That is a normal depth. This sink can work if you want to do a double basin install.
if filled with water what is the depth of the sink and is that a normal size and would this work out for 2 of these on a double sink counter top
A. The Kohler K-2202-8 water depth to the overflow hole is 4". That is a normal depth. This sink can work if you want to do a double basin install.
The Kohler K-2202-8 basin depth to overflow is 4". That is about normal. This could work for a double sink installation.
if this is filled with water, is the depth 4 inches, is that correct and normal and would this work for 2 of these on a double sink?
A. The Kohler K-2202-8 basin depth to overflow is 4". That is about normal. This could work for a double sink installation.
The Kohler K-2202-8 is a three hole faucet and is compatible 8" spread faucets. For the single hole version of this sink, please see the Kohler K-2202-1 displayed on our site.
With 3 faucet holes can we use a single faucet as well?
A. The Kohler K-2202-8 is a three hole faucet and is compatible 8" spread faucets. For the single hole version of this sink, please see the Kohler K-2202-1 displayed on our site.