|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.06|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Symbol Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Symbol faucets add beauty and balance to the bathroom by incorporating patterns and forms found in nature
- Featuring seamless designs and a subtly curved silhouettes
- Smooth single handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 8-1/16" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a single hole configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 2-1/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- K-19480-4: This model
- K-19774-4: Vessel (taller) 11-7/8" version of this model
- K-19909-4: Vessel (taller) 17-3/4" version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-19480-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler Symbol Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Symbol Collection
Symbol Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Touch Activated Drain Assembly
Symbol Single Handle Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle
Symbol Single Handle Volume Control Valve Trim with Metal Lever Handle
Symbol Single Metal Lever Handle Thermostatic Valve Trim
Contemporary Wall Mount Bath Spout from Symbol Collection