|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
P Trap Required
- Square basin delivers structure and beauty simultaneously to your bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of fireclay this sink embodies unrivaled aesthetic appeal
- Inspiration drawn from Japanese ceramic tableware
- Beauty of contrast with round-in-square basin
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Overall Length: 16-1/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-11/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 16-1/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 3-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-11/16"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-19047
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What is the depth of this sink?
What size drain opening is needed and what reach is needed for faucet?
What is the faucet that is shown with the sink? What other faucets do you recommend?
can the overflow be in the front so you aren't looking at it?
can it be used with a side faucet with 9 inches between drain hole and faucet hole
Kohler Escale Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Escale Collection
Escale Collection 72" Free Standing Bath Tub with Center Drain
72" x 36" Freestanding Soaking Tub with Center Drain from the Escale Collection
Escale 39-3/4" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
Escale pedestal lavatory with single-hole faucet drilling
Escale Collection 72" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain