Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Sub Category||Clawfoot Bathtubs, Freestanding Bathtubs, Soaking Bathtubs|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed of Lithocast - offering the beauty of real stone while feeling warm and comfortable against the body
- With an organic oval shape inspired by clay pottery, the Abrazo bath makes a striking focal point for your contemporary bathroom
- The unique solid surface material has characteristics of smooth stone but feels warm to the touch and is easy to clean
- Installs in a Free Standing configuration
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: CSA, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Abrazo Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Lithocast Material - A premium solid-surface material that allows for new geometries, textures, and designs for the modern bath. Lithocast offers the beauty of real stone, yet is warm and comfortable against the body.
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 26" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 41-1/2" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 64-3/8" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 18" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 90-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1800
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can a towel bar be attached?
what is the height of overflow drain and does it have one?
Aren't the height of the overflow drain and the depth of the tub generally the same? Why the difference in this tub?
A. No, overflow height and the actual depth of a tub will always be different. The Kohler K-1800 has a overflow height of 18", the actual height of the tub is 28.5". When the water in the tub starts getting high, the overflow will allow the water to overflow into this drain so that the water does not go over the side of the tub and onto your floor.
Kohler Abrazo Collection
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.