|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Round basin gives a simplistic yet elegant style to the bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of Vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Symmetrical, deep basin features minimalist fashion
- Striking focal point stands out in your bathroom
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 16-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-3/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-14800
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Can this sit on my granite countertop with just a single hole for the drain and the faucet?
A. The Kohler K-14800 is a vessel sink that sits on top of the deck (or countertop), but the bottom of the basin/drain extends below and a larger hole will need to be cut to accommodate that. Please see attached PDF Rough-In Guide, Installation Guide, and Specification Sheet for more detail.
What faucet is pictured with this sink?
What material is the sink made out of?
What is the exterior height from the top of the counter?
What are the dimensions of K-14800?
At what hight the countertop has to be from the finish floor line ?
What pop-up drain assembly will work with this unit?
What is the min and max height faucet you would recommend for this particular sink?