Compare Our Prices
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.38|
|Installation Type||Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Overall Size||33 x 22.125 x 8.75|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Farmhouse, Single Bowl, Undermount|
|Theme||Country / Rustic, Traditional / Classic|
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Inspired by 17th-century French lace from the city of Alencon, the Alencon Lace design features an intricate floral pattern etched on the apron front of this Dickinson kitchen sink
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount apron front installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Apron Front: Once known as “farmhouse sinks” because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and Undermount models. Self-Trimming installation lets you install an apron front sink with most conventional cabinetry.
- Height: 8-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount apron front
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Artist Editions Collection Products
Our SKU: K-14579-KG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The specification sheet does not seem to correspond to the model number listed. We are not sure we need four holes. Is this model available with only 3 holes.
How durable is this sink? I am told that farmhouse sinks break and crack easily. What is the most durable material and what special care or precautions need to be done to keep it looking great for years?
A. When properly installed and supported a farmhouse sink should not have any more trouble with cracking or breaking than any other kitchen sink and this cast iron model should be about as strong and durable as they come. For the longest life of the sink it should be rinsed and wiped down after each use. Avoid harsh or abrasive cleaners. Do not use steel wool, wire brushes, or abrasive pads when cleaning. And Kohler recommends a bottom basin rack or rinse basket to help protect the sink further for the longest possible life.
Does this sink comes in 30 in.
Kohler Artist Editions Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Artist Editions Collection
Revival toilet tank with Pheasant design, less trim
Artist Editions 21" Single Basin Under-Mount Fireclay Kitchen Sink with Apron-Front
Artist Editions 19" Undermount Bathroom Sink
Artist Editions 16" Vessel Sink
Artist Editions 22" Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.