|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Designer||Kohler Artist Editions|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Captures the unforgettable style of a bygone era
- Bring timeless sophistication to the bathroom
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 19-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-14275-BT: This model
- K-14275-T9: This model with Mille Fleurs design
- K-14275-VB: This model with Imperial Blue design
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-14275-BT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-14275-BT does have an overflow.
I don't see an overflow hole in the sink, looks as though there shold be one and according to the specs there is an overflow, did I order the wrong model?
A. The Kohler K-14275-BT does have an overflow.
The Kohler K-14275-BT is suggested by Kohler to use a clear sealant.
What kind of caulking should be used for the install? It is just regular caulking or is there a special kind for this botanical sink.
A. The Kohler K-14275-BT is suggested by Kohler to use a clear sealant.
Kohler Kathryn Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kathryn Collection
Kathryn 17" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$281.33-$379.65(2)
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vi...$130.91-$190.43
Kathryn shower receptor, 48" x 36"$769.65-$888.83
Kathryn 21" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$348.49-$470.55(2)
Kathryn Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Vi...$130.91-$190.43(1)