|Designer||Kohler Artist Editions|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Round basin gives a simplistic yet elegant style to the bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Inspired by Ancient Chinese bronze basins
- Adds exotic beauty to your bathroom
- Vessel installation offers an easy-to-mount option for your bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Wading Pool / Above Counter Vessel Sinks: Designed to accentuate the movement of water. Above Counter Vessel sinks are a freestanding basin that sits on the counter, as opposed to within; to create a dramatic centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Overall Length: 16-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 6-3/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 15-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-14223-SP: This model
- K-14223-GB: This model with Garden Bandana design
- K-14223-SMC: This model with Empress Bouquet design
- K-14223-SR1: This model with Nepal design
- K-14223-SR2: This model with Persia design
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Serpentine Bronze Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-14223-SP
Our SKU: K-14223-SP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kohler K-14223-SP has a 1 3/4" drain hole size which is pretty standard. Most pop-up drains would work just fine like the Kohler K-7129 or Kohler K-7127-A.
which drain should I purhase and what is the brand/number of the faucets shown with this?
A. The Kohler K-14223-SP has a 1 3/4" drain hole size which is pretty standard. Most pop-up drains would work just fine like the Kohler K-7129 or Kohler K-7127-A.