|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Elate Pullout Spray High Arc Kitchen Faucet Temperature Memory Technology
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime residential and 1 year commercial limited warranties
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head with hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivel provides greater access to more areas of the sink
- Temperature memory - faucet can be turned off and on at any temperature setting
- High-arch goose-neck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Elate Collection
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Overall Height: 12-11/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-7/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 0"
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-13963
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
what material is the body made from (brass, stainless steel, other)
Is the plate size standard to cover any sink size? Also, I currently have a 2 hole plate (1 for faucet, 1 for the pull out spray) and is it okay to replace that with this model with just 1 hole?
Is this faucet AB1953 compliant?
A. The Kohler K-13963 Elate Kitchen Faucet, as well as all other Kohler Faucets available on our websites are Low Lead content compliant for both California's AB1953 and Vermont's ACT193 requirements. Kohler has taken a forward stance in understanding that these two regulations will lead to similar bills being enacted with the remaining 48 states and beyond.
What material is the hose made of... braided fabric? metal? Plastic?
Can this faucet be installed with the single lever facing forward so there is enough room to put the air gap in the next hole?
can this faucet be installed without escutcheon?
I want to get this faucet in vibrant stainless, what color soap dispenser from Kohler will match nicely?
Does the arm on which the spray is mounted swivel?
How much clearance is needed behind the faucet to operate the handle?
I see that this faucet is a side-only lever. Can I mount so that the lever is on the left side instead of the right?
How tall is the Kohler Kitchen Faucet K-13963?
Is the pull-out sprayer made of metal or plastic?
Is the pullout spray head attachment outside casing made of metal or plastic
How far does can you pull out the faucet, or what is the hose reach?