|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||16, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Kohler10 coupon applies to these select finishes - Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With a gracious and inviting nature, Kelston evokes the grandeur of traditional design
- Outstanding performance is brought to life as water flows smoothly from the elegantly curved spout
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler’s innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 6" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-13491-4 : This model
- K-13490-4: Centerset version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-13491-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Polished Chrome
- Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-13491-4 is equipped with the valves you need. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Are valves included for this item?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 is equipped with the valves you need. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
The Kohler K-13491-4 does not have sufficent spout reach to be used on vessel sinks.
can this be used on a vessel sink
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 does not have sufficent spout reach to be used on vessel sinks.
No, the oil rubbed is a permanent finish.
Is the oil rubbed bronze finish a "living" finish?
A. No, the oil rubbed is a permanent finish.
There is a roman tub faucet in the Kelston Collection. It is model number K-T13494-4.
is there a roman tub faucet in this set?
A. There is a roman tub faucet in the Kelston Collection. It is model number K-T13494-4.
The Kohler K-13491-4 is adjustable between those lengths as well. Thanks!
Can I put the handles 12" apart or am I restricted to 8" vs 16"?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 is adjustable between those lengths as well. Thanks!
The Kohler K-13491-4 pop-up is metal.
Is the pop up drain plastic or metal?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 pop-up is metal.
The Kohler K-13491-4 is made from a metal alloy.
Is this faucet solid brass contruction or steel?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 is made from a metal alloy.
The Kohler BRZ is the old style Oil Rubbed Bronze and the 2BZ is the new style that is more polished.
what is the difference between the oil rubbed bronze 2BZ & BRZ?
A. The Kohler BRZ is the old style Oil Rubbed Bronze and the 2BZ is the new style that is more polished.
Thank you for your question! There is no 12" towel bar in this collection.
can I order brushed nickel 12" towel bar?
A. Thank you for your question! There is no 12" towel bar in this collection.
This faucet will work with counters that are up to 1.5" thick, so you will not need any extensions.
I have a 1 1/4 inch granite countertop. Do I need extentions for this faucet? If so, what is the model number for the extentions?
A. This faucet will work with counters that are up to 1.5" thick, so you will not need any extensions.
Vessel sinks use a single hole faucet with no side handles. The vessel faucet is longer to accommodate the rise of the vessel sink. You do not use handles for a vessel sink as the sink would get in the way of moving the handles.
What Kohler Oil Rubbed Bronze widespread faucets will work with a vessel sink?
A. Vessel sinks use a single hole faucet with no side handles. The vessel faucet is longer to accommodate the rise of the vessel sink. You do not use handles for a vessel sink as the sink would get in the way of moving the handles.
The Kohler K-13491-4 will fit faucet centers of 8" to 12". The Kohler K-13490-4 is the 4" centers model in this line.
Will this faucet fit a sink if the holes are 4 inches, rather than widespread?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 will fit faucet centers of 8" to 12". The Kohler K-13490-4 is the 4" centers model in this line.
The Kohler K-13491-4 has brass valve bodies and the main body is a metal alloy. Some of the valve parts and tubes are plastic required by California.
Is this faucet solid brass contruction or steel?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 has brass valve bodies and the main body is a metal alloy. Some of the valve parts and tubes are plastic required by California.
The Kohler K-13491-4 living finish will change color over time. It will tarnish.
what is the difference between a living finish and a permanent finish?
A. The Kohler K-13491-4 living finish will change color over time. It will tarnish.
Kohler Kelston Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Kelston Collection
Kelston 19" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$97.46-$145.65(42)
Kelston Double Post Tissue Holder$35.59-$51.19(4)
Kelston Comfort Height Elongated Toilet Bowl$133.72-$220.43(7)
Kelston 8" Towel Ring$24.00-$41.74(4)
Rite-Temp Shower Faucet Trim from the Kelston Collection$100.46-$200.81(7)