Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/26/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Featuring an adaptive infrared sensor that gathers and analyzes the surrounding area upon installation
- After recording area details faucet calibrates to reduce false starts and optimize operation
- Touchless DC-powered, motion activated operation
- Drain assembly not included with this model - must be ordered separately
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 6-1/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a single hole configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 2"
- Handles not included with this model - upon checkout handle options will be presented
- K-13460: This model
- K-13461: This model without mixer
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-13460
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vibrant Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-13460 has a mixer and doesnt need the 13461. The reason you'd buy it is to control the temperature.
Why would we need a temperature mixer as on the 13461.
A. The Kohler K-13460 has a mixer and doesnt need the 13461. The reason you'd buy it is to control the temperature.
The Kohler K-13460 is the same fixture as the 13461, it just includes the mixing valve. The 13461 does not have a mixer. If you do not have any plumbing for the item already installed, you need the mixer with it. The 13460 is the complete and ready to go fixture.
What is the difference between this and the 13461. How do I know if I need a temperature mixer?
A. The Kohler K-13460 is the same fixture as the 13461, it just includes the mixing valve. The 13461 does not have a mixer. If you do not have any plumbing for the item already installed, you need the mixer with it. The 13460 is the complete and ready to go fixture.
I would recommend either the K-7124 or K-7124-A; depending on if your sink has an overflow or not.
According specs, a drain assembly is not included. What would you buy to go with this faucet? And does that include a drain stopper?
A. I would recommend either the K-7124 or K-7124-A; depending on if your sink has an overflow or not.
Kohler Touchless Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Touchless Collection
Touchless Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Dr...$353.44-$438.30
Gooseneck Touchless™ Deck-Mount Faucet with Temper...$377.55-$468.19
Touchless Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Dr...$381.94-$473.63
Touchless Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Dr...$532.13-$659.85
Touchless Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Dr...$545.74-$676.76