Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 5/28/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Product Type||Vessel Faucet|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Fairfax Collection brings a touch of elegance and nostalgia to the bathroom
- Simple curving spouts and graceful design that complements a variety of styles
- Smooth single handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 11-15/16" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a single hole configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- K-12183: This model
- K-12182: Non-vessel (smaller) version of this model
- K-12265-4: Widespread version of this model
- K-12266-4: Centerset version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Fairfax Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-12183
Our SKU: K-12183
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-12183 is made in Michigan in the USA.
Where is this faucet manufactured?
A. The Kohler K-12183 is made in Michigan in the USA.
The Kohler K-12183 can work with a regular undermount sink, but the K-12182 is the model that is made for the undermount style sink.
Can this also be used for a regular undermount sink?
A. The Kohler K-12183 can work with a regular undermount sink, but the K-12182 is the model that is made for the undermount style sink.
The Kohler K-12183 is 11-15/16 inches tall overall and the spout is 7-1/2 inches tall. This faucet might be too small for your sink. You'll want about 2-4 inches additional height. I hope this helps!
Can you please tell me how tall this faucet is? I have a vessel sink that is approximately 7 inches tall (sitting on top of a granite counter) and was wonderfing if this faucet would be tall enough? What do you think the maximun height of a vessel sink should be that would work well with this faucet?
A. The Kohler K-12183 is 11-15/16 inches tall overall and the spout is 7-1/2 inches tall. This faucet might be too small for your sink. You'll want about 2-4 inches additional height. I hope this helps!
The Kohler K-12183 does not have a lift rod at the back of the unit. So you would want to make sure to get a drain assembly that is either a click and lock style (push and lock) or an umbrella style (open at all times).
Is there a lever to pull up to close the drain? I can't see one in the picture.
A. The Kohler K-12183 does not have a lift rod at the back of the unit. So you would want to make sure to get a drain assembly that is either a click and lock style (push and lock) or an umbrella style (open at all times).
Kohler Fairfax Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Fairfax Collection
Fairfax Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal P...$162.86-$244.24(74)
Fairfax Pull Out Kitchen Faucet$258.34-$397.73(84)
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from ...$241.80-$362.02(18)
Fairfax 8" Towel Bar$41.77-$61.27(7)
Fairfax Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glid...$247.50-$369.79(16)