Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Fairfax Collection brings a touch of elegance and nostalgia to the bathroom
- Simple curving spouts and graceful design that complements a variety of styles
- Smooth single handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-1/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a single hole configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- K-12182 : This model
- K-12181: This model + escutcheon
- K-12183: Vessel (taller) version of this model
- K-12265-4: Widespread version of this model
- K-12266-4: Centerset version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-12182
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
Does a oil rubbed bronze stopper come with this product?
I have seen the K-12182 BN described as "Vibrant Brushed Nickel" and "Brushed Nickel." I assume these are the same. Can you confirm?
Does this product comply with California Law Lead Law?
I like this Fairfax faucet in oil-rubbed bronze, but there don't seem to be matching accessories (towel bars, toilet paper holders) in that finish. Can you recommend something that would go with it, either a different finish or a different collection?
A. Thank you for your question. Though many of the Fairfax accessories have not been released in the ORB finish yet, many of the accessories from the Devonshire Collection have and are of a comparable shape and style: such as the K-10555, K-10554 and the K-10551.
Does this come with the chrome plate to cover three hole counters?
What is the difference between the 12181 and 12182?
The picture shows a white finial on top of this. Can you tell me if other finials are included? (for example clear or blank as I don't like the white)
Can this faucet be used with a push close drain?
One question was asked about the button, but the answer was not clear. Exactly what buttons are included in the box? Would it match the finish ordered?
The white button on top of the faucet, is it plain white or does it have words on it like "hot & cold"?
how much room from to the back wall should be allowed for the drain pull?
Can an 6" escutcheon plate be ordered for this model or do I need to send it back?
What is the height of this faucet when off? I know it is 7.5" at max open but there is no indication of height when the faucet is off.
Is the finial on the Kohler K-12182 white?
Hi I have the Fairfax sink faucet in my half bath and like it very much and would like to do my masterbath as well with the same. However, my shower surround has been drilled for 3 holes. Is there anyway to cover those up to give me more options? I need help on this one. Thank you.
Can the escutcheon plate from my K-12181 model be me modified to make it like the K-12182?
Kohler Fairfax Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Fairfax Collection
Fairfax Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Fairfax Single Post Tissue Holder
Fairfax Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Fairfax Towel Ring
Fairfax Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Trim with Lever Handle and Diverter Tub Spout