Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Fairfax Collection brings a touch of elegance and nostalgia to the bathroom
- Simple curving spouts and graceful design that complements a variety of styles
- Smooth single handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-1/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a single hole configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- K-12182 : This model
- K-12181: This model + escutcheon
- K-12183: Vessel (taller) version of this model
- K-12265-4: Widespread version of this model
- K-12266-4: Centerset version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-12182
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
Does a oil rubbed bronze stopper come with this product?
I have seen the K-12182 BN described as "Vibrant Brushed Nickel" and "Brushed Nickel." I assume these are the same. Can you confirm?
Does this product comply with California Law Lead Law?
I like this Fairfax faucet in oil-rubbed bronze, but there don't seem to be matching accessories (towel bars, toilet paper holders) in that finish. Can you recommend something that would go with it, either a different finish or a different collection?
A. Thank you for your question. Though many of the Fairfax accessories have not been released in the ORB finish yet, many of the accessories from the Devonshire Collection have and are of a comparable shape and style: such as the K-10555, K-10554 and the K-10551.
Does this come with the chrome plate to cover three hole counters?
What is the difference between the 12181 and 12182?
The picture shows a white finial on top of this. Can you tell me if other finials are included? (for example clear or blank as I don't like the white)
Can this faucet be used with a push close drain?
One question was asked about the button, but the answer was not clear. Exactly what buttons are included in the box? Would it match the finish ordered?
The white button on top of the faucet, is it plain white or does it have words on it like "hot & cold"?
how much room from to the back wall should be allowed for the drain pull?
Can an 6" escutcheon plate be ordered for this model or do I need to send it back?
What is the height of this faucet when off? I know it is 7.5" at max open but there is no indication of height when the faucet is off.
Is the finial on the Kohler K-12182 white?
Hi I have the Fairfax sink faucet in my half bath and like it very much and would like to do my masterbath as well with the same. However, my shower surround has been drilled for 3 holes. Is there anyway to cover those up to give me more options? I need help on this one. Thank you.
Can the escutcheon plate from my K-12181 model be me modified to make it like the K-12182?
Kohler Fairfax Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Fairfax Collection
Fairfax Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Fairfax Single Post Tissue Holder
Fairfax Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Fairfax Towel Ring
Fairfax Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Trim with Lever Handle and Diverter Tub Spout
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.