|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Top Area||51 x 24|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Bathe in utter beauty with this classically designed bath from the Devonshire Collection
- Revealing traditional, elegant lines this bath offers an old-world appeal in a sleek silhouette
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: CSA, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Devonshire Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 21-1/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 20" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 42" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 51" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 14" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 60-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1184-LA: This model
- K-1184: Drop-in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1184-RA: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1184-LA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
What specific finish is the drain and the silver looking piece that allows one to fill up the tub with water? Is it possible to get these items in brushed nickel?
Is there a surround that goes with this tub?
Can you add a glass shower door to this model
What are all the shower door options for this tub?
A. There are so many possible options that I can not list them all. You can do a search on our website for bathtub doors. You are looking for something to fit your space...60" with this tub. A few suggestions are the DreamLine SHDR-3148586, Kohler K-704410, DreamLine SHDR-1060586, or the American Standard AM00350.400.
k-1184-LA devonshire tub, does is come in smaller than 60"
does this come in a right drain?
How thick is the acrylic on this bathtub?
How does acrylic compare to vikrell and steel for strength and durability?
What is the angle of the side opposite the drain?
how thick is the acrylic?
How wide is the armrest ?
What is the difference in quality and durability between a Kohler tub and a Sterling tub?
A. Sterling is a Kohler brand, therefore there are very similar in quality and look. Kohler uses acrylic while Sterling uses a material called Vikrell. For a video on Vikrell and its benefits you can visit http://www.sterlingplumbing.com/why-sterling/vikrell-material.
Are there any Two Wall Alcove Tubs by Kohler?
does this tub come in bright white?
How deep is this tube?
Kohler Devonshire Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Devonshire Collection
Devonshire Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Devonshire Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim with Metal Lever Handles
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Devonshire Collection
Devonshire 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl with 12" Rough-In
Devonshire 1.28 GPF Tank Only for the K-4397 Bowl