Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 8/31/2014
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||120|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- BubbleMassage hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- The relaxing experience provided by Tercet helps to center your mind and release tension in your muscles
- This clover shaped corner bath is designed to save space while providing plenty of room for multiple users
- 120 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- A variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the massage intensity to 18 different levels
- Blower motor is supplied by a 24" grounding type plug-in cord
- Installs with a Corner Alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar, furthering user comfort
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: CSA, UL, IAPMO, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Tercet Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through air jets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 21" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 60-9/16" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60-9/16" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 38-3/4" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 52" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 46-1/4" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 61" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 96-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Blower Motor Voltage: 120V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 5
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1160-GLA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-1160-GLA is comes as shown in the picture with the integral apron. An apron and a skirt are the same thing.
Is an apron different than a skirt?? Does this come as illustrated or not??
A. The Kohler K-1160-GLA is comes as shown in the picture with the integral apron. An apron and a skirt are the same thing.
The Kohler K-1160-GLA the drain is kind of in the center towards the front and the blower is right in the front under the deck, which has an apron with access panel. The faucet is recommended to be installed in the front side to the right of the drain.
Where are the drain and elctrical connection located? Is the faucet mounted on the tub or is it freestanding?
A. The Kohler K-1160-GLA the drain is kind of in the center towards the front and the blower is right in the front under the deck, which has an apron with access panel. The faucet is recommended to be installed in the front side to the right of the drain.
Kohler Tercet Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Tercet Collection
Tercet Collection 60" Corner BubbleMassage Bath Tu...$1,999.13-$2,199.04
Tercet Collection 60" Corner Soaking Bath Tub with...$931.28-$1,024.43
Tercet Collection 60" Drop In Jetted Whirlpool Bat...$1,521.23-$1,673.36
Tercet Collection 60" Corner Alcove Jetted Whirlpo...$2,336.10-$2,569.73(1)
Tercet Collection 60" Corner Soaking Bath Tub with...$970.31-$1,067.36