Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||6|
|Pump Placement||Left, Right|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Trim Kit Recommended
Tub Apron Recommended
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- With a standard shape and lumbar support, Proflex tubs offer practicality in a stylish package
- Single-speed whirlpool with 6 fully adjustable color matched jets offers optimum performance and value
- Hydro-massage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Installs in a drop-in configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the users comfort
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ASME, ANSI, UL, ASTM
- This tub coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Proflex Collection
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 20-1/8" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 55" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 26" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 65" (left to right measurement of top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 72-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible (right or left)
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 70-1/2" X 34-1/2"
- Pump Voltage: 120V
- Heater Voltage: 120V
Variations on This Tub:
- K-1157-H: This model
- K-1157: This model without built-in heater
- K-1157-LH: Three wall alcove version of this model with left hand drain
- K-1157-RH: Three wall alcove version of this model with right hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1157-H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Does this tub include a heater?
Is this installation ready?
What electrical voltage is needed?
A. The Kohler K-1157-H needs: REQUIRED ELECTRICAL SERVICE Two dedicated circuits required, each protected with Class A Ground-Fault Circuit-Interrupter (GFCI): Pump/control 120 V, 15 A, 60 Hz Heater 120 V, 15 A, 60 Hz Locate the outlets behind the whirlpool and within 24” (61cm)of the pump and heater.
Kohler Proflex Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Proflex Collection
Proflex Collection 60" Drop In Jetted Whirlpool Bath Tub with Reversible Drain
ProFlex Collection 60" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Reversible Drain
Proflex Collection 54" Corner Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain
Proflex Collection 72" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain
ProFlex 2-1/2" Inch Keypad Trim for Experience Whirlpools and BubbleMassage Baths