|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Corner, Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||2|
|Number of Jets||6|
|Top Area||56 x 43|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Trim Kit Recommended
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- With a standard shape and lumbar support, Proflex tubs offer practicality in a stylish package
- Single-speed whirlpool with 6 fully adjustable color matched jets offers optimum performance and value
- Hydro-massage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Installs in a corner alcove configuration
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ASME, ANSI, UL, ASTM
- This tub coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Proflex Collection
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Overall Height: 20-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 54" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 54" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 36" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 44" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 43" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 56" (left to right measurement of top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 76-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Pump Voltage: 120V
Variations on This Tub:
- K-1154-F: This model
- K-1154: Drop-in version of this model
- K-1154-FH: This model + built-in heater
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1154-F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
What are the dimensions on this tub?
Is the difference between airpool and jetted tubs bubble jets versus spa jet? Are ther tubs that have both?
A. The Kohler K-1154-F is a jetted tub which has a number of water jets that propel water at a high speed to give a relaxing feeling. This can be similar to a jet stream from a multifunction shower head and this can be adjusted between a low and higher volumes. Whereas an airpool or bubble jet releases air through small holes in the floor of the tub to give a relaxing and massage like feel. There are tubs that take advantage of both an example would be the Kohler K-1375-RV.
Do I need a faucet for this tub?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-1154-F does not include a faucet; you will need to order one separately. You may search for roman tub faucets by Kohler. There are a variety of faucets for you to select from. I hope this helps!
Does this also come with a left side pump?
Does this tub have an adaptation for tiling arownd and so allowing me to convert to a "tub/ shower"? I would not like to have any aerea where water can acumulate...
Is there a water heater available for this unit? Kohler-1154-F
Is there a drain available for this tub in antique brass?
I see that you recommend a trim kit on this. Does it come just standard in white, or do you actually have to purchase this separetly?
Kohler Proflex Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Proflex Collection
Proflex Collection 60" Drop In Jetted Whirlpool Bath Tub with Reversible Drain
ProFlex Collection 60" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Reversible Drain
Proflex Collection 54" Corner Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain
Proflex Collection 72" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Center Drain
ProFlex 2-1/2" Inch Keypad Trim for Experience Whirlpools and BubbleMassage Baths