Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/28/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Corner, Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||2|
|Number of Jets||6|
|Top Area||56 x 43|
|Tub Size||Below 60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Trim Kit Recommended
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- All jets are fully adjustable for water intensity and direction of flow
- Jets can be turned off completely
- Finger pads on outer ring for easy adjustment
- Shallow recess for ease of cleaning
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- With a standard shape and lumbar support, Proflex tubs offer practicality in a stylish package
- Single-speed whirlpool with 6 fully adjustable color matched jets offers optimum performance and value
- Hydro-massage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Installs in a drop-in configuration
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ASME, ANSI, UL, ASTM
- This tub coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Proflex Collection
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Overall Height: 20-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 54" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 54" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 36" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 44" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 43" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 56" (left to right measurement of top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 76-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Pump Voltage: 120V
Variations on This Tub:
- K-1154: This model
- K-1154-F: Three wall alcove version of this model
- K-1154-H: This model + built-in heater
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Proflex Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-1154
Our SKU: K-1154
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Seafoam Green
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-1154 is the Proflex tub only. Faucets and tub fillers are sold separately.
does this come with the faucets?
A. The Kohler K-1154 is the Proflex tub only. Faucets and tub fillers are sold separately.
You could install the faucet and handshower on opposite corners. It would reduce some of the length of the hose.
In this tub, do the faucets have to be placed in the front like shown in the photo, or can they be placed elsewhere?
A. You could install the faucet and handshower on opposite corners. It would reduce some of the length of the hose.
The Kohler K-1154 does not include the jet trim for the tub, the model number is K-9696 for the trim pieces.
does the K-1154 whirlpool tub include the trim for the jets
A. The Kohler K-1154 does not include the jet trim for the tub, the model number is K-9696 for the trim pieces.
Kohler Proflex Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Proflex Collection
Proflex Collection 72" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub wi...$696.26-$765.90
ProFlex Collection 60" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub wi...$578.03-$679.61(1)
Proflex Collection 60" Drop In Jetted Whirlpool Ba...$1,090.92-$1,429.61(1)
Proflex Collection 54" Drop In Jetted Whirlpool Ba...$2,204.47-$2,293.69(2)
Proflex Collection 54" Corner Soaking Bath Tub wit...$813.96-$981.19