Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Overall Size||72 x 36 x 24.13|
|Sub Category||Clawfoot Bathtubs, Freestanding Bathtubs, Soaking Bathtubs|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Top Area||69.94 x 34.38|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
Tub Risers Recommended
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Embrace a simple, modern look with the Escale Collection
- Escale was inspired by Japanese ceramic tableware, giving a unique and contemporary design
- Installs in a Free Standing configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: CSA, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Escale Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 24-1/8" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21-5/8" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 46-3/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 34-3/8" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 69-15/16" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 16-1/2" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 71-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Variations On This Tub:
- K-11344: This model
- K-11343: Drop-in version of this model with center drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-11344
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Can you use deck mount faucets on this tub? What do you suggest for this tub besides what is on the recommended list. We want a more modern look, not the telephone look.
Is the drain included with the bath tub?
What is the drain rough in measurement from center of the tub drain?
is there any air or hydro therapy that works with this tub?
Would a wall mounted tub spout work on this tub provided the tub was situated close to the wall and the tub spout is long enough to reach into the tub?
A. The Kohler K-11344 can accommodate a wall mounted filler, but mind that you would need a very long reach as this is a free standing tub and you have adequate room. It is recommended to use a ceiling mount filler or a free standing faucet with support brackets.
I am wondering where you would put a soap dish? Would the center drain become flush when the tub is in use?
What is the distance from the center of the drain to the outer/upper rim of the tub (the back side that would be positioned toward the wall)?
do the drain and tub risers come in oil rubbed bronze
Kohler Escale Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Escale Collection
Escale 16-1/8" Fireclay Vessel Sink with Overflow
Escale 39-3/4" Fireclay Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
Escale 23-5/8" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 1 Hole Drilled and Overflow
Escale Dual Flush Toilet Tank
Escale 23-5/8" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.