Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Taking its design from traditional Craftsman furniture, Archer reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style
- Integrated armrests and lumbar arches support the natural curves of your body
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Archer Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 51-3/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30-1/2" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 64-1/2" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 72-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1125-RA: This model
- K-1125: Drop-in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1125-LA: This model with left-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1125-RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Does this tub come in a 36 inch width?
if you are setting in the tub facing the overflow is the apron on the right?
Does this tub have a slant or straight back?
Do you need and does this come with the K-7272, Clearflo slotted overflow bath drain, or do you have to purchase separately?
Is this available without the apron?
Is there a tile flange
Is there a similar tub by Kohler that is cast iron?
Can this tub be used with a shower head too, or is it too small to stand and shower?
Cana deck faucet and hand showerbe mounted on the apron? Is this ADA compliant?
I mean the deck faucet be mounted on the flange not the apron? Also is the tub pictured a right hand drain?
A. The Kohler K-1125-RA comes with a tile flange so you could do that. The tub is right hand drain, yes. If you have further questions or would like help with your order, I'm happy to assist. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
dimesions of interior well.coverage of body for true soaking?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl Only with 12" Rough-In
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Left Drain