|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Taking its design from traditional Craftsman furniture, Archer reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style
- Integrated armrests and lumbar arches support the natural curves of your body
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Archer Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 25-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-3/4" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 58-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1123-RA: This model
- K-1123: Drop-in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1123-LA: This model with left-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1123-RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
26 Questions from the Community
Can I get it without apron?
What overflow drain do I need for this tub?
do they have this tub in 72"
What is an apron on a tub?
does the acrlic tub fade over time? what are the differences in acrlic and cast iron tub?
Does the K-1123-RA come in a 36" width (5' long and 19" height) with the apron.
Can you use tile with this bathtub model or does it require an acrylic surround?
for a child with disability that is going in to the tub with a lift we are going to raise the tub but which tub do you recomend.
is this enamel
what is the maximum water depth you can acheive in this tub?
What is the slope on the back of the tub?
What makes this tub ADA compliant?
A. The Kohler K-1123-RA is a tub that meets the requirements for ADA compliancy. There is not one specific trait that makes the tub compliant. It simply meets all the requirements set forth to be used safely by those with disabilities.
Can you add a glass shower door to this model?
Is this bathtub ADA?
Is Kohler K-1123-RA cast iron?
What tub walls would go with this tub?
does this tub come with overflow slot hardware and if not what do I need?
What's the material of K-1123-RA tub?
Does the K-1123-RA come in a 36" width?
Is this tub (K-1123-RA) insulated?
Is the Apron on the inside wall of a three wall alcove large enough to mount a roman faucet set? What is the width of the inside apron?
Can I use a deck mounted tub set.
what is the water depth?
how is tub drain removed
Does this same model come in a 30 inch width, 60 inch length?
A. The Kohler K-1123-RA : no it does not but this one-- Kohler K-1510-X Hourglass Collection 60" Drop In Soaking Bath Tub with Reversible Drain is 30 x 60..we have afew others as well--please let me know if you need more help finding the right tub!
Is this tub compatible with wall surrounds?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/16" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Left Drain
Archer pedestal only
Archer 22-5/8" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow