Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Sub Category||Soaking Bathtubs|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Taking its design from traditional Craftsman furniture, Archer reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style
- Integrated armrests and lumbar arches support the natural curves of your body
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Archer Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 25-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-3/4" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 58-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1123-LA: This model
- K-1123: Drop-in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1123-RA: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1123-LA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
How thick is the acrylic on the tub?
Does this come with a right hand drain?
Can I put doors on the tub. if so, will it accommodate bypass, hinge, or both?
Where is the switch to stop the drain flow? Would it be on the floor next to the tub?
Can I install sliding glass tub doors (Kohler Fluence model) on the Archer tub? I heard that the ledge is slightly angled inward which makes it difficult to mount a glass door.
Does this tub come with the slotted overflow?
Does the tub need to be bedded or are the four support pads sufficient?
Can you give the model #'s of shower surrounds that work with this tub?
A. The Kohler K-1123-LA is not compatible with the shower surrounds. I suggest the Sterling 71220112 Ensemble AFD, Series 7122, 60" x 32" x 76" Curve Bath/Shower - Left-hand Drain or the Sterling 71150115 Accord Series 7115, 60" x 32" x 74" ADA Bath/Shower-Left-hand Drain. These items are under the same manufatucrer.
What frameless glass door would work with this tub? Also, can we have a frameless glass panel and pivoting door mounted to this tub?
A. The Kohler K-1123-LA can use the Kohler K-702200-L Fluence® frameless bypass bath door with Crystal Clear Glass - 58-5/16" H x 59-5/8" W, or the DreamLine SHDR-3348588 48" Reversible Pivot Bathtub Door from the AQUA LUX Series.
Does this tub work well as a shower/bath combo or is it more just for soaking? Is there a better model for a shower/bath setup?
Does tub come with drain and overflow cover plate?
Is there a deep tub comparable to the K-1123-LA in cast iron?
What degree of slope is on the back of this tub?
What is the length of the inside floor of the tub?
How does the acrylic "feel" /"look" as compared to cast iron? Does it have the plasticy feel?
A. Acrylic tubs feel 'plasticy' compared to cast iron although both materials have pro's and con's. Acrylic is much lighter and usually a more cost effective solution. The finish is typically thru and thru. Cast iron has an enamel finsih which once warn shows thru as black. It's a matter of personal preference.
How wide is this tub?
How long will it be before a white tub begins to "yellow"?
Is this tube available without the apron but still be used with overhead shower?
Can the K-1123-LA be used with the Sterling Ensemble surround (71120110), or is another recommended?
Does this tub have the "non slip" finish in the bottom or is it smooth?
Is the acrylic reinforced with fiberglass?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 20" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer pedestal only
Archer 23" Drop In Bathroom Sink with 3 Holes Drilled and Overflow
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.