|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||8|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- The Archer Series takes its design from traditional Craftsman furniture
- Revealing beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style
- Single-speed whirlpool with 8 fully adjustable color matched jets offers optimum performance and value
- Hydro-massage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Installs in a Three-wall alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the users comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- ADA compliant - complies with the standard set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, ASME, ASTM, UL
- This tub coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Archer Collection
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 25-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-3/4" (left to right measurement of top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 58-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
- Pump Voltage: 120V
Variations on This Tub:
- K-1122-RA: This model
- K-1122: Drop-in version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1122-LA: This model with left hand drain
- K-1122-HR: This model + built-in heater
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Archer Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-1122-RA
Our SKU: K-1122-RA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-1122-LA is the left handed version of this tub.
Is it possible to get a left-hand drain?
A. The Kohler K-1122-LA is the left handed version of this tub.
The Kohler K-1122-RA wall texture is smooth. The bottom of the tub however has a texture that is described as being like that of a golf ball, but with large grooves, for protecting users from slipping.
What is the texture of the inside walls and bottom of the tub?
A. The Kohler K-1122-RA wall texture is smooth. The bottom of the tub however has a texture that is described as being like that of a golf ball, but with large grooves, for protecting users from slipping.
Thank you for your question the Kohler K-1122-RA is going to come with the tub skirt for the 3 wall installation.
What would be the best tub surround for the K-1122-RA?
A. Thank you for your question the Kohler K-1122-RA is going to come with the tub skirt for the 3 wall installation.
The Kohler K-1122-HR is the matching tub from the same collection that comes with a heater included.
Which model has the heater?
A. The Kohler K-1122-HR is the matching tub from the same collection that comes with a heater included.
The Kohler K-1122-RA is designed as a 3 wall alcove tub. This particular model is not able to mount with the apron on the side. However, The K-1123 is the drop in version, which does not have an apron or platform.
Will the Kohler K-1122-RA fit into 3 sided wall ? Can it be installed without the platform?
A. The Kohler K-1122-RA is designed as a 3 wall alcove tub. This particular model is not able to mount with the apron on the side. However, The K-1123 is the drop in version, which does not have an apron or platform.
The Kohler K-1122-RA Jetted Tub can accommodate a 15 amp 120V electric plug.
Is the pump end open for an electric plug?
A. The Kohler K-1122-RA Jetted Tub can accommodate a 15 amp 120V electric plug.
The Kohler K-1122-RA has an integral apron which means that the apron on the front of the tub is built in. You need a minimum access panel size of 20 x 15.
What is an "integral apron'? How much space is needed to remove the access panel? My bathroom vanity is only a few inches from the left end of the tub.
A. The Kohler K-1122-RA has an integral apron which means that the apron on the front of the tub is built in. You need a minimum access panel size of 20 x 15.
The Kohler K-1122-RA requires the K-7272 tub waste.
what tub waste is recommended for the K-1122-0
A. The Kohler K-1122-RA requires the K-7272 tub waste.
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$109.34-$180.19(67)
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with...$488.25-$563.96(12)
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bat...$621.75-$718.13(11)
Archer 1.28 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Comfort Height...$272.85-$449.74
Archer 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl Only...$135.93-$274.50(3)