|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||120|
|Pump Placement||Right Back|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- BubbleMassage hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- The Archer Series takes its design from traditional Craftsman furniture
- Revealing beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style
- 120 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- Comfort height/depth design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Installs with a Three-wall alcove configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar, furthering user comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater heats the air within the airjets to help maintain the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: CSA, ASME, IAPMO, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Archer Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Acrylic Material - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through air jets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to maintain your desired temperature by heating the air before it comes out of the airjets.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 25-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-3/4" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 58-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible (left or right)
- Blower Motor Voltage: 120V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 5
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1122-GRA: This model
- K-1122-G: Drop-In version of this model with reversible drain
- K-1122-GLA: This model with left-hand drain
- K-1124-GRA: 72" version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1122-GRA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
where is the motor, so one can access it? Can it be mounted a sight distance (couple of feet) away from the tub in a closet?
How loud is the motor?
two questions: can you choose not to use the inline heater in this unit? and if not, do you still need a 15amp circuit?
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Reversible Drain
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Right Drain
Archer 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl Only with 12" Rough-In
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bath Tub with Armrests, Lumbar Support and Left Drain