Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub is constructed from an Acrylic material making it strong and flex resistant
- With an attractive curved apron Expanse baths provide extra room to soak
- Expanse tubs bring a sophistication and modern appeal to any contemporary bathroom
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ANSI, ASTM, CSA
- Pair this bath with other products from the Expanse Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Expanse - The Kohler Expanse curved wall alcove tub is designed to maximize your bathing space while maintaining the ability to be installed within the area of a traditional alcove style tub.
- Overall Height: 17" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 31" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 54" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 27-5/8" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 45-11/16" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 12-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 60-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-1100-LA: This model
- K-1100-RA: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-1100-LA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
An option that may work would be Sterling 71144100 Vikrell Shower Wall Kit. This includes all 3 walls for this type of tub.
Are there any shower walls that will work with this tub?
A. An option that may work would be Sterling 71144100 Vikrell Shower Wall Kit. This includes all 3 walls for this type of tub.
The Kohler K-1100-LA in right handed is the K-1100-RA.
Does this come with a right end drain?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA in right handed is the K-1100-RA.
The Kohler K-1100-LA is 1 " thick. thank you!
How thick is the acrylic on this bathtub?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA is 1 " thick. thank you!
Yes, the Kohler K-1100-LA is big enough to be used with a double handle deck mounted bath faucet.
Is this tub big enough for a double handled deck mounted bath faucet?
A. Yes, the Kohler K-1100-LA is big enough to be used with a double handle deck mounted bath faucet.
There is a slope at the back of the tub, so it is comfortable to sit back in.
is there a slope to the back of the bath tub or is it close to 90 degrees
A. There is a slope at the back of the tub, so it is comfortable to sit back in.
The Kohler K-1100-LA is not too deep for a shower based use.
Is this too deep for a tub that will be primarily used as a shower?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA is not too deep for a shower based use.
The Kohler K-1100-LA basin area at the bottom is 54" x 31" Thank you.
what is the width of the tub on the inside bottom?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA basin area at the bottom is 54" x 31" Thank you.
The Kohler K-1100-LA can't have a shower door. A curved shower rod is recommended.
Are there any shower doors that would work with this tub?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA can't have a shower door. A curved shower rod is recommended.
The Kohler Expanse collection does not have a jetted or whirlpool model.
kohler expanse k 1100 la come in whirlpool or jetted with pump
A. The Kohler Expanse collection does not have a jetted or whirlpool model.
The Kohler K-1100-LA does not come in a larger version.
Does this same style/shape tub come in a 6' version?
A. The Kohler K-1100-LA does not come in a larger version.
Kohler Expanse Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Expanse Collection
Expanse Bath Tub 60" L x 30" W Acrylic Soaking for...$685.13-$753.64(18)
60" Three Wall Alcove Curved Apron Soaking Tub wit...$685.13-$753.64(18)
Contemporary Curved Shower Rod from the Expanse Series$46.33-$62.44(10)
Expanse Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Curved In...$856.84-$942.53(12)
Expanse™ Curved Shower Rod with Traditional Design$56.77-$96.56(4)