Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/7/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Inspired by designs from the early 1900's, Bancroft home a nostalgic aesthetic appeal
- Sturdy construction of Bancroft faucets brings universal appeal and reliable performance
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler’s innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 4-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-9/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-10577-4: This model
- K-10577-4P: This model with porcelain handles
- K-10579-4: Single hole version of this model
- K-10579-4P: Single hole version of this model with porcelain handles
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Bancroft Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-10577-4
Our SKU: K-10577-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- French Gold
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
This item does include the pop up drain and does not require a rough in valve.
Does this come with the drain too, and does it require a rough-in valve?
A. This item does include the pop up drain and does not require a rough in valve.
The Kohler K-10577-4 does not come with the drain.
Does this come with the drain too?
A. The Kohler K-10577-4 does not come with the drain.
The Kohler K-10577-4 is low lead compliant, and is California approved.
Is this faucet a California approved faucet.(K-10577-4)
A. The Kohler K-10577-4 is low lead compliant, and is California approved.
You would purchase valve extensions if installing in thick marble or granite countertops.
When would I need the valve stem extensions?
A. You would purchase valve extensions if installing in thick marble or granite countertops.
The Kohler K-10577-4 appears to not have any designation.
Does the faucet have hot and cold designations on the handle caps (ie, "H" or "C" etched into it, for example)?
A. The Kohler K-10577-4 appears to not have any designation.
The Kohler K-10577-4 sends the water at a slight angle into the sink.
Does the spout send the water straight down to avoid slashes off the sink?
A. The Kohler K-10577-4 sends the water at a slight angle into the sink.
The Kohler K-10577-4 can fit a 12" spread. It can fit up to 16".
does this style have a 12inch spread between the hot and cold faucets?
A. The Kohler K-10577-4 can fit a 12" spread. It can fit up to 16".
The hole diameter for the Kohler K-10577-4 can be between 1 1/8" - 2 1/4".
What hole diameter is required for the center hole?
The hole diameter for the Kohler K-10577-4 can be between 1 1/8" - 2 1/4".
Kohler Bancroft Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bancroft Collection
Bancroft Single Handle Shower System with Multi-fu...$851.59-$1,297.31(1)
Bancroft Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Gli...$336.19-$487.39(8)
Bancroft Double Hook Robe Hook$23.89-$35.59(12)
Classic Metal 7" Towel Bar from Bancroft Collection$39.83-$65.59(13)
Bancroft Double Post Toilet Paper Holder$42.30-$65.36(14)