|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Centers||4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Forte Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Forté(R) single-control remote valve kitchen sink faucet with sidespray and lever handle
- A different twist on the Forté single-control kitchen faucet. The valve is remote so the spout can reach new heights to provide greater sink clearance. The fluid, all-metal design is easy to clean and easy to use. It features both washerless ceramic valves and a high-temperature limit stop to eliminate scalding and maintain precise water control in both the faucet and the sidespray.
- All-metal construction ensures durability and longer life
- Washerless ceramic valving ensures precise water control
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Fluid design is beautiful and easy to clean
- High spout kitchen faucet provides great clearance beneath the spout
- Lever handle provides easy operation
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-10430
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
Is the sprayer on this unit plastic or is it metal like the faucet?
A. As with a majority of Pull-Out Spray kitchen faucets or Faucet Side Sprays, The side spray for the Kohler K-10430 is made of plastic. There is a safety reason as to why this is so. By not using metal, The heat from your hot water is not translated to your hand. This will also minimize the chance of damage to your sink if dropped. - John Thomas
I have a double sink so need a faucet that rotates -- ideally 180 degrees. Is this faucet stationary or does in rotate?
Can you use this faucet on a sink that has 4 holes if you install a soap dispenser.
Can this be purchased without the side spray?
Do you need to purchase an aerator seperately?
What is the distance from the end of the item down?
is this faucet compatible with a PUR water filter unit?
How long are the supply lines?
Does this Faucet Swivel?
Does this faucet have a matching soap dispenser?
Is there a soap dispenser available?
Can I purchase the soap dispenser for this product
I need a side sprayer for my k-10443 faucet. How do I do that?
Does the faucet siwvel?
I have this faucet and the water flow has diminished drastically! Any suggestions? Both sprayer and faucet are affected!
Does the Kohler k10430 come with a spray aerator?
Kohler Forte Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Forte Collection
Forte Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Forte Collection
Forte Pullout High Arch Kitchen Faucet - Includes Escutcheon
Single Handle Shower System with Multi-Function Hand Shower from the Forte Collection
Forte Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Plastic Pop-Up Drain Assembly