|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With stylish sculpted silhouettes, Forte faucets complement both classic and contemporary décor
- Featuring an amazing arching spout and ease of control
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Polypropylene pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler’s innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 4-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-10273-4: This model
- K-10270-4: Centerset version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Forte Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-10273-4
Our SKU: K-10273-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Chrome
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-10273-4 metal drain part number is 1037022.
can I order a METAL pop-up drain to replace the plastic one that comes with this faucet? I prefer metal. If so, what is the item #?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 metal drain part number is 1037022.
The Kohler K-10273-4 has a steady water stream.
Does the water spray out in different directions or is it a steady stream as in other comparable faucets
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 has a steady water stream.
The Kohler K-10273-4's drain is just as strong as any pop drain Kohler makes and the finishes match so it wouldn't have a noticeable difference.
is the plastic drain less durable & does it cheapen the look of the faucet?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4's drain is just as strong as any pop drain Kohler makes and the finishes match so it wouldn't have a noticeable difference.
It's really personal preference or codes for your particular installation whether to go with metal or plastic. There is not real advantage to one or the other other than the material itself. A metal pop up would be fine for PVC, but plastic would be better suited as it's lighter.
is there a reason to choose a plastic drain over a metal one? or the other way around? can a metal drain be used if there's PVC pipe used for the drain pipe?
A. It's really personal preference or codes for your particular installation whether to go with metal or plastic. There is not real advantage to one or the other other than the material itself. A metal pop up would be fine for PVC, but plastic would be better suited as it's lighter.
The Kohler K-10273-4 handles are switchable. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
is there any difference between the two handles? One is labled "cold" when I install as labeled the handles turn opposite of the faucet I'm replacing. I would like to switch the two.
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 handles are switchable. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
The Kohler K-10273-4 has a 5.13" reach.
reach of faucet
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 has a 5.13" reach.
The difference is in the drain. The K-10273-4 has the sculpted lever with the plastic drain and the K-10272-4 has the sculpted lever with the metal drain.
what is the difference between the K10273-4 and the K10272-4?
A. The difference is in the drain. The K-10273-4 has the sculpted lever with the plastic drain and the K-10272-4 has the sculpted lever with the metal drain.
The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with the valve and pop-up drain with tailpiece.
Do I need to buy the valve ?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with the valve and pop-up drain with tailpiece.
Yes, the Kohler K-10273-4 does come with the valve assembly included.
is valve assembly included with K-10273-4 model?
A. Yes, the Kohler K-10273-4 does come with the valve assembly included.
The Kohler K-10273-4 has a taller spout height of 4.88"
What is the difference between this faucet, the K-10273-4 and the K-10272-4?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 has a taller spout height of 4.88"
The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with a plastic drain.
Does this faucet come with a metal or plastic drain ?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with a plastic drain.
The Kohler K-10273-4 has round handle bases.
Is the handle base round at the bottom or hexagonal?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 has round handle bases.
The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with a plastic drain the 10272-4 comes with a metal drain.
what is the difference between this and the k-10272-4?
A. The Kohler K-10273-4 comes with a plastic drain the 10272-4 comes with a metal drain.
The Kohler K-10273-4 does have a removable aerator at the end of the spout.
Is there a removable screen at the end of the spout?
The Kohler K-10273-4 does have a removable aerator at the end of the spout.
Kohler Forte Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Forte Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from ...$150.08-$239.93(55)
Forte Pullout High Arch Kitchen Faucet - Includes ...$155.00-$278.78(205)
Single Handle Shower System with Multi-Function Ha...$721.31-$1,113.79(16)
Transitional 16 Ounce Soap / Lotion Dispenser from...$38.47-$60.53(65)
Sculpted 24" Towel Bar from the Forte Collection$46.54-$82.43(21)