Kitchen Sinks and Bathroom Sinks
Shop These Popular Categories
Information to help you select your sink.
Faucet.com offers a huge variety of sinks that are designed to withstand the constant use throughout the day, while becoming a visual focal point themselves.
Sinks are necessary additions to any home. From the bathroom and kitchen to utility fixtures throughout the home, sinks help with organization, cleaning, food preparation, and a number of other tasks. Today's sinks feature amazingly durable materials that can be stain-resistant, heat-resistant, and come in a wide range of color options. And with the many different styles, sizes, and configurations, you'll find a sink for your home.
There are a number of different installation types for sinks. These styles include drop-in, undermount, single-basin and double-basin, as well as tile-in, farmhouse, and vessel.
Sink material is perhaps the most important characteristic and can mean the difference between a desired level of durability and a particular style (contemporary vs. traditional, for instance). Ceramic sinks come in a large number of shapes and sizes. Stainless steel is a preferred material for durability and contemporary good looks. Granite and cast iron are arguably the strongest sink materials available, and they also look amazing. Acrylic is typically used for a smaller and complementary sinks, like a bar sink. Copper and glass are both recycled materials and add a definite focal point. Vitreous china is the most popular material, and composite is available in a few different proprietary brands, like Vikrel and Swanstone.
If you're shopping for a new kitchen sink, you might wonder what the difference is between the various installation types.
- Drop-in vs. undermount: Drop-in sinks are simply dropped in to an opening. The sink's lip will sit on the countertop. An undermount sink (for the kitchen and bathroom) is the most popular installation type. These sinks are lifted into the opening from below and provide a sleeker look with the countertop.
- Single-basin vs. multiple-basin: This is the number of "spaces" in a sink. Single-basin sinks have no divider, while two- or three-basin sinks feature dividers.
- Farmhouse kitchen sinks (alos known as Apron Front Sinks) embody traditional good looks, feature an exposed front apron, and can be something to design the rest of your kitchen around. Choose from ceramic for a classically styled look, or stainless steel for a more modern appearance.
- A bar sink can be the busy cook's best friend. These are smaller sinks than the main kitchen sink, and they're able to take on pretty much any task, like washing and cleaning fruits and veggies, filling water pitchers and coffee pots, and helping in cleanup.
Bathroom sinks feature a similarly wide range of installation types that you may have questions about.
- Drop-in vs. undermount: Just like their kitchen counterparts, which sink you choose depends on what you want to get out of it. Drop-in bathroom sinks simply get lowered into a space in the bathroom countertop, while undermount bathroom sinks provide a nice, sleek look that simplifies cleanup.
- Vessel sinks sit atop the bathroom counter and provide a stylish upgrade to other sink styles.
- Similarly, pedestal sinks offer a striking design statement, and are ideal additions for a bathroom that's short on space (like a guest bathroom).
- Lavatory consoles are essentially a utility sink for the bathroom, and are mounted in a stand of some kind.
- Vanity tops are great additions to any bathroom when they're combined with a vanity. These provide hand-selected, coordinated good looks to any bathroom.
In addition to kitchen and bathroom sinks, Faucet.com also provides sinks for other areas of the home, including utility and laundry sinks, valuable additions to any laundry or mudroom. They typically focus more on durability than aesthetics.
Check out the amazing selection of sinks for your entire home at Faucet.com.
- All Sinks
- Bar Sinks
- Bathroom Sink and Faucet Combos
- Bathroom Sinks
- Double Basin Kitchen Sinks
- Drain Assemblies
- Farmhouse Sinks
- Glass Sinks
- Kitchen Sink and Faucet Combos
- Kitchen Sinks
- Laundry and Utility Sinks
- Lavatory Consoles
- Pedestal Bathroom Sinks
- Single Basin Kitchen Sinks
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Vanity Tops
- Vessel Bathroom Sinks
- Wall Mounted Bathroom Sinks
Featured Kitchen Sinks
Diamond 32" Double Basin Undermount Silgranit II Kitchen Sink with 60/40 SplitOur Price: $421.85
Rectangle Copper Prep Sink W/ 3.5" Drain SizeOur Price: $237.00
Vault 25" Single Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShieldOur Price: $321.17
Vault 33" Single Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShieldOur Price: $509.25
19" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom Sink - Includes Pop-Up DrainOur Price: $116.96 - $139.95
32" Undermount 60/40 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen SinkOur Price: $271.00
32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen SinkOur Price: $239.96