Compare Our Prices
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
11-7/16" Square Rain Showerhead with 130 Jets and 1/2" IPS Connection from the Claremont Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Contemporary / Modern theme
- 1/2" IPS inlet
- Showerhead Width: 11.4375"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Claremont Collection Products
Our SKU: KX822
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Does this Rain Shower Head able to have an extension arm from the ceiling?
A. The Kingston Brass KX822 can be used with a ceiling mount shower arm. We just don't have any made by Kingston brass. You can mix and match different manufacturers with this item you will just want to be careful with the finish chosen. Different manufacturers differ slightly with their colors. If you type in our search bar "shower arm" you will find your choices. Some suggestions Danze D481316 , Kohler K-7396 , or Grohe 27 217 .
Is this shower head (KX8221) mouted from teh wall or teh ceiling? what controls the flow?
A. The Kingston Brass KX822 can be mounted on a wall or a ceiling. It will depend on the shower arm you choose. Also you will also need a single pressure valve and trim to operate the water. The single pressure valve and trim is the handle that mounts on the wall.
Are there jets on this shower head or is it just gravity fall?. I want to replace my existing unit that has jets. I wan a shower head that just lets the water fall and not under too much pressure. thanks.
Does this have a metal ball joint for angle adjustment of the shower head?
what is the GPM for the KX822?
Can this be mounted in a recess on the ceiling. I want to replicate the look of the Kohler Water Tile
does it have rubber jets or water falls by gravity.
do we need to order separate shower arm?
Is this shower head full brass of does it have plastic as well?
Does this shower head have much of a side spray to it like round shower heads do? By rainfall, does that mean in streams straight down?
Can I moount this using the Danze D481316 6" Ceiling Mount Shower Arm with Flange ?
Kingston Brass Claremont Collection
Other Products In The Kingston Brass Claremont Collection
Kingston Brass KX464
Claremont 8" Square Rain Shower Head with 100 Jets and 1/2" IPS Connection
Kingston Brass K416
Claremont 15.7" Brass Square Tube Shower Arm with Flange and 1/2" IPS Inlets
Kingston Brass KS494.CQL
Claremont Mini-Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Brass Pop-Up Drain Assembly and Metal Lever Handles
Kingston Brass BAH8644
Claremont 6" Towel Ring
Kingston Brass BAH8647
Claremont Single Hook Robe Hook
Kingston Brass Product Warranty Information
At Kingston Brass, we value every single home owner who chooses to use our product. All parts of KINGSTON BRASS faucets, with the exception of special finishes as described below are warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase as shown on the purchaser's receipt.
Kingston Brass recommends having a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Please read carefully as this concerns your rights and obligations as once you purchased and used our products, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the terms set as following. Kingston Brass will replace "Free of Charge", during the warranty period, any part that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation and use.
(10) Years Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass has inspected for defects in operation and finish at the time of shipment and warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal installation and use. Kingston Brass will mail the necessary part to original consumer to maintaining the faucet in good working condition if the faucet should leak or drip during normal use. Original consumer will be responsible for full amount of express shipping charges if express service been requested. It applies only to Kingston Brass faucets installed in the United States ONLY. Kingston Brass also warrants all other aspects of the faucet or accessories EXCEPT
Warranty does not apply to special or living surface finishes such as Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze as living finishes will change over time as a result of a normal process and may look different than at the time of purchase, therefore these items are warranted for functionality only. Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze components may vary in shade at the time of shipment. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only, labor charges and/or damage resulting from improper installation, repair or replacements, as well as incidental and consequential damages connected therewith are excluded. Any damage to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or any use not consistent with the instructions furnished by us, will void this warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass stainless steel sink, vitreous china vessel sink and wash basin , bath tubs and toilets are warranted to the original purchaser to for the period of 1 (one) year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner's manual and use of other than genuine Kingston Brass replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through harsh chemical cleaning conditions, extreme stress applications, normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application and outdoor application.
- Options and accessories. Kingston Brass' limited warranty on these items is ten year for parts only and excludes labor. This ten year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Kingston Brass (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, and trim kits) against defects of material or workmanship. Warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product).
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE LABOR CHARGES, DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR DOES IT COVER OR INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS.During this 1 (ONE) year warranty period if after inspection it is determined that a defect developed during normal use, Kingston Brass at its election will replace or make appropriate adjustment as deemed necessary to remedy customers complaint. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kingston Brass with all warranty claims. Kingston Brass is not responsible for removal or installation costs.
To obtain warranty service or replacement part, contact the dealer, plumbing contractor, e-tailer or contact Kingston Brass by calling 1-877-2KBRASS, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Attn: Warranty Department, 12775 Reservoir Street, Chino, CA 91710. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.