We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7|
|Basin Length (Left)||21.063|
|Basin Length (Right)||7.875|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||70/30, 75/25|
|Basin Width (Left)||15.75|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.75|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Product Weight||14, 9.44|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Undermount Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink from the Centurion Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Traditional / Classic theme
- Faucet holes: 0
- Installation type: Undermount
- Number of basins: 2
- Drain connection: 3.5"
- Gauge: 18
- Length: 32"
- Width: 17.75"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Centurion Collection Products
Our SKU: KU321897D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kingston Brass KU321897D does not come with either of the strainers or drains that you see in the picture. Normally you would match these up to the finish of the faucet you are using. Our most commonly bought drain is the K-8801 from Kohler, and you would would need two of them unless you were going to install a garbage disposal. If you are going to install a disposal you would want to find a compatible disposal flange for the unit.
Are there any required accessories that need to be bought separately, such as drain conncections?
A. The Kingston Brass KU321897D does not come with either of the strainers or drains that you see in the picture. Normally you would match these up to the finish of the faucet you are using. Our most commonly bought drain is the K-8801 from Kohler, and you would would need two of them unless you were going to install a garbage disposal. If you are going to install a disposal you would want to find a compatible disposal flange for the unit.
Yes, you can. The Kingston Brass KU321897D drains are placed at the center of each bowl (as opposed to some sinks which move them towards the back basin wall) so you are free to install it with the larger bowl on the right if you wish. Hope this helps!
Can I flip this sink so the small bowl is on the left and large bowl is on the right?
A. Yes, you can. The Kingston Brass KU321897D drains are placed at the center of each bowl (as opposed to some sinks which move them towards the back basin wall) so you are free to install it with the larger bowl on the right if you wish. Hope this helps!
The Kingston Brass KU321897D is 18 gauge stainless steel.
stainless steel ga ?
A. The Kingston Brass KU321897D is 18 gauge stainless steel.
Kingston Brass Centurion Collection
Other Products In The Kingston Brass Centurion Collection
Kingston Brass KU311810
30.125" Centurion Single Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless S...$198.76-$198.76
Kingston Brass KU23189
23" Centurion Undermount Single Basin Stainless St...$191.72-$191.72
Kingston Brass KUD24219
23.1875" Centurion Undermount Single Basin Stainle...$207.97-$207.97
Kingston Brass KU322097D
31.5" Centurion Undermount Double Basin Stainless ...$308.72-$308.72
Kingston Brass Product Warranty Information
At Kingston Brass, we value every single home owner who chooses to use our product. All parts of KINGSTON BRASS faucets, with the exception of special finishes as described below are warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase as shown on the purchaser's receipt.
Kingston Brass recommends having a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Please read carefully as this concerns your rights and obligations as once you purchased and used our products, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the terms set as following. Kingston Brass will replace "Free of Charge", during the warranty period, any part that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation and use.
(10) Years Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass has inspected for defects in operation and finish at the time of shipment and warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal installation and use. Kingston Brass will mail the necessary part to original consumer to maintaining the faucet in good working condition if the faucet should leak or drip during normal use. Original consumer will be responsible for full amount of express shipping charges if express service been requested. It applies only to Kingston Brass faucets installed in the United States ONLY. Kingston Brass also warrants all other aspects of the faucet or accessories EXCEPT
Warranty does not apply to special or living surface finishes such as Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze as living finishes will change over time as a result of a normal process and may look different than at the time of purchase, therefore these items are warranted for functionality only. Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze components may vary in shade at the time of shipment. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only, labor charges and/or damage resulting from improper installation, repair or replacements, as well as incidental and consequential damages connected therewith are excluded. Any damage to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or any use not consistent with the instructions furnished by us, will void this warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass stainless steel sink, vitreous china vessel sink and wash basin , bath tubs and toilets are warranted to the original purchaser to for the period of 1 (one) year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner's manual and use of other than genuine Kingston Brass replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through harsh chemical cleaning conditions, extreme stress applications, normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application and outdoor application.
- Options and accessories. Kingston Brass' limited warranty on these items is ten year for parts only and excludes labor. This ten year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Kingston Brass (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, and trim kits) against defects of material or workmanship. Warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product).
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE LABOR CHARGES, DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR DOES IT COVER OR INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS.During this 1 (ONE) year warranty period if after inspection it is determined that a defect developed during normal use, Kingston Brass at its election will replace or make appropriate adjustment as deemed necessary to remedy customers complaint. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kingston Brass with all warranty claims. Kingston Brass is not responsible for removal or installation costs.
To obtain warranty service or replacement part, contact the dealer, plumbing contractor, e-tailer or contact Kingston Brass by calling 1-877-2KBRASS, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Attn: Warranty Department, 12775 Reservoir Street, Chino, CA 91710. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.