|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under a 10 year limited warranty
- Coordinates well with Contemporary / Modern theme
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Side spray with hose aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Chatham Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 11" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8 (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): [spec]"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons per minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Chatham Collection Products
Our SKU: KB82
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Kingston Brass does not test their faucets, including the KB82, to see if it is compatible with PUR products.
Hi. Is this compatible with a PUR water filter that attaches to the end of the water spout?
A. Kingston Brass does not test their faucets, including the KB82, to see if it is compatible with PUR products.
The Kingston Brass KB82 has a 360 degree swivel.
Does the spout rotate? If so, how many degrees?
A. The Kingston Brass KB82 has a 360 degree swivel.
The Kingston Brass KB82 has to be installed with the side spray.
Can this faucet be installed without the spray attachment?
The Kingston Brass KB82 has to be installed with the side spray.
Kingston Brass Chatham Collection
Other Products In The Kingston Brass Chatham Collection
Kingston Brass KB54
Chatham Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Pop-Up Drai...$42.22-$51.97(2)
Kingston Brass GKB5710
Chatham Kitchen Faucet with Deck Plate and Metal L...$45.47-$45.47(1)
Kingston Brass KB82.K
Chatham Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispens...$116.44-$162.47
Kingston Brass KB54.B
Chatham Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Free Brass Pop...$45.47-$51.97
Kingston Brass GKB790
Chatham Centerset Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet with Me...$48.72-$48.72
Kingston Brass Product Warranty Information
At Kingston Brass, we value every single home owner who chooses to use our product. All parts of KINGSTON BRASS faucets, with the exception of special finishes as described below are warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase as shown on the purchaser's receipt.
Kingston Brass recommends having a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Please read carefully as this concerns your rights and obligations as once you purchased and used our products, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the terms set as following. Kingston Brass will replace "Free of Charge", during the warranty period, any part that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation and use.
(10) Years Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass has inspected for defects in operation and finish at the time of shipment and warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal installation and use. Kingston Brass will mail the necessary part to original consumer to maintaining the faucet in good working condition if the faucet should leak or drip during normal use. Original consumer will be responsible for full amount of express shipping charges if express service been requested. It applies only to Kingston Brass faucets installed in the United States ONLY. Kingston Brass also warrants all other aspects of the faucet or accessories EXCEPT
Warranty does not apply to special or living surface finishes such as Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze as living finishes will change over time as a result of a normal process and may look different than at the time of purchase, therefore these items are warranted for functionality only. Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze components may vary in shade at the time of shipment. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only, labor charges and/or damage resulting from improper installation, repair or replacements, as well as incidental and consequential damages connected therewith are excluded. Any damage to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or any use not consistent with the instructions furnished by us, will void this warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass stainless steel sink, vitreous china vessel sink and wash basin , bath tubs and toilets are warranted to the original purchaser to for the period of 1 (one) year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner's manual and use of other than genuine Kingston Brass replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through harsh chemical cleaning conditions, extreme stress applications, normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application and outdoor application.
- Options and accessories. Kingston Brass' limited warranty on these items is ten year for parts only and excludes labor. This ten year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Kingston Brass (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, and trim kits) against defects of material or workmanship. Warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product).
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE LABOR CHARGES, DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR DOES IT COVER OR INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS.During this 1 (ONE) year warranty period if after inspection it is determined that a defect developed during normal use, Kingston Brass at its election will replace or make appropriate adjustment as deemed necessary to remedy customers complaint. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kingston Brass with all warranty claims. Kingston Brass is not responsible for removal or installation costs.
To obtain warranty service or replacement part, contact the dealer, plumbing contractor, e-tailer or contact Kingston Brass by calling 1-877-2KBRASS, writing to email@example.com or Attn: Warranty Department, 12775 Reservoir Street, Chino, CA 91710. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.