|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Tub Spout Reach||5|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Kingston Brass' 10-year limited warranty
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls water temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Metropolitan Collection Products
Our SKU: KB263.BXT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Chrome / Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Nickel / Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel / Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT controls the volume as well as the temperature.
Does this control both water volume and water temperature?
A. The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT controls the volume as well as the temperature.
The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does not include the valves. This system requires the KB651V valve.
does this include the valve?
A. The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does not include the valves. This system requires the KB651V valve.
The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does have a shower volume control extension. It is product KB-RP36313XT.
Do you sell extension kits for the shower control for this product (KB2631)?
A. The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does have a shower volume control extension. It is product KB-RP36313XT.
The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does not include the valve.
You said that this requires the valve, but the product listing say the valve is included. Which is it?
The Kingston Brass KB263.BXT does not include the valve.
Kingston Brass Metropolitan Collection
Other Products In The Kingston Brass Metropolitan Collection
Kingston Brass KS446.BX
Metropolitan Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Pop-U...$155.00-$196.85(14)
Kingston Brass KS446.ZL
Metropolitan Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Pop-U...$194.97-$240.47
Kingston Brass BA4814
Metropolitan 6" Towel Ring$24.02-$37.02
Kingston Brass BA4812
Metropolitan 18" Towel Bar$33.38-$48.72(1)
Kingston Brass BA4811
Metropolitan 24" Towel Bar$32.22-$49.12
Kingston Brass Product Warranty Information
At Kingston Brass, we value every single home owner who chooses to use our product. All parts of KINGSTON BRASS faucets, with the exception of special finishes as described below are warranted to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase as shown on the purchaser's receipt.
Kingston Brass recommends having a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Please read carefully as this concerns your rights and obligations as once you purchased and used our products, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the terms set as following. Kingston Brass will replace "Free of Charge", during the warranty period, any part that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation and use.
(10) Years Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass has inspected for defects in operation and finish at the time of shipment and warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal installation and use. Kingston Brass will mail the necessary part to original consumer to maintaining the faucet in good working condition if the faucet should leak or drip during normal use. Original consumer will be responsible for full amount of express shipping charges if express service been requested. It applies only to Kingston Brass faucets installed in the United States ONLY. Kingston Brass also warrants all other aspects of the faucet or accessories EXCEPT
Warranty does not apply to special or living surface finishes such as Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze as living finishes will change over time as a result of a normal process and may look different than at the time of purchase, therefore these items are warranted for functionality only. Oil Rubbed Bronze, Dark or Old Bronze components may vary in shade at the time of shipment. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only, labor charges and/or damage resulting from improper installation, repair or replacements, as well as incidental and consequential damages connected therewith are excluded. Any damage to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or any use not consistent with the instructions furnished by us, will void this warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
Kingston Brass stainless steel sink, vitreous china vessel sink and wash basin , bath tubs and toilets are warranted to the original purchaser to for the period of 1 (one) year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner's manual and use of other than genuine Kingston Brass replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Deterioration through harsh chemical cleaning conditions, extreme stress applications, normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
- Commercial application and outdoor application.
- Options and accessories. Kingston Brass' limited warranty on these items is ten year for parts only and excludes labor. This ten year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Kingston Brass (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, and trim kits) against defects of material or workmanship. Warranty coverage begins on the date the accessory was originally purchased by the owner.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
- Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements. (Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product).
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE LABOR CHARGES, DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR DOES IT COVER OR INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS.During this 1 (ONE) year warranty period if after inspection it is determined that a defect developed during normal use, Kingston Brass at its election will replace or make appropriate adjustment as deemed necessary to remedy customers complaint. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kingston Brass with all warranty claims. Kingston Brass is not responsible for removal or installation costs.
To obtain warranty service or replacement part, contact the dealer, plumbing contractor, e-tailer or contact Kingston Brass by calling 1-877-2KBRASS, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Attn: Warranty Department, 12775 Reservoir Street, Chino, CA 91710. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.