|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Fan Sizing Guide|
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Motor Size||188mm X 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||22|
Kichler 300262 Brinbourne Ceiling Fan
This classic, versatile 54 inch Brinbourne™ fan features an Antique Pewter or Oil Brushed Bronze finish and an Etched Cased Opal Glass diffuser that combine to create a distinctive accent for any space in your home.
- 6-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- 6-Bulb uplight kit with bulbs
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 6" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (6" downrod included)
- 6 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included 6-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 188mm X 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 15.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 54" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5476 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 132 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Brinbourne Collection Products
Our SKU: Brinbourne
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Pewter
- Oil Brushed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kichler Brinbourne only has uplights, you have the option of getting a downlight. The height is 14".
What is the total inches in size from top to bottom? Does it come with the top and bottom lights/light kits?
A. The Kichler Brinbourne only has uplights, you have the option of getting a downlight. The height is 14".
The Kichler Brinbourne comes with a 6" downrod which is the smallest recommended downrod for this fan.
Can you use a 4inch downrod and if so, which one?
A. The Kichler Brinbourne comes with a 6" downrod which is the smallest recommended downrod for this fan.
The Kichler Brinbourne does include the cooltouch control system.
Other sites list the cooltouch remote included. Is this accurate?
A. The Kichler Brinbourne does include the cooltouch control system.
Kichler Brinbourne Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.