Found it Cheaper Somewhere Else?
Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Ambient Sconce|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Kichler 45086PN Freeport ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
The Freeport™ Collection by Kichler® features an innovative design that's simultaneously linear and arched. This "curvilinear" profile is an impeccable choice to complement its bold metalwork of Polished Nickel. Striking dual Etched Linear textured glass panel subtlety diffuses light for a dramatic effect. This 1 light wall sconce is 17 inches in height, 7 inches in width and an extension of 4 inches. It rises 4.75 inches above the center of the wall opening and uses a 60W max (C/K) krypton bulb (included). It is UL listed for damp locations and meets A.D.A. standards.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Etched Linear Textured Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 17"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 45086
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
That would all depend on the bulb (watts) that would be placed in the light.
What is the lumina out put of this fixture? Is there enough light to put one on each side of a bathroom mirror?
A. That would all depend on the bulb (watts) that would be placed in the light.
The Kichler 45086 has a width of 7" and a depth of 4".
What is the width and depth of this fixture?
A. The Kichler 45086 has a width of 7" and a depth of 4".
Kichler Freeport Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.