|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Kichler 42426 Leeds Chandelier
Constructed from steel, this 5 light chandelier from the Leeds™ collection pairs traditional form with updated detailing to create a unique composition. Showcased with a Olde Bronze or Shadow Bronze™ finish and distinctive Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass, this design will deliver an elegant touch to any space.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Classic single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Sloped ceiling kit included
- Height: 21.75" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 33.75" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 24" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 42426
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Pewter
- Shadow Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 42426 can be used with the new LED bulbs as long as the base of the bulbs are the same base and don't go over the maximum wattage.
Can this fixture take the new LED Bulbs?
A. The Kichler 42426 can be used with the new LED bulbs as long as the base of the bulbs are the same base and don't go over the maximum wattage.
The Kichler 42426 has a width of 24 inches and a height of 21.75 inches.
I would like the measurements of the light fixture . width and length.
A. The Kichler 42426 has a width of 24 inches and a height of 21.75 inches.
Kichler Leeds Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.