|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Mini single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 18.5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 90.5" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 19" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Willowmore Collection Products
Our SKU: 3326
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Tannery Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 3326 is 19" in width and is 18.5" tall and comes with 72" of chain.
What is the width of this fixture? Your site is so great, but I do wish you would provide the width of all of your fixtures as a matter of course. Thank you!
A. The Kichler 3326 is 19" in width and is 18.5" tall and comes with 72" of chain.
The Kichler has a three light pendant in this collection which is model Kichler 2531.
Is there a small 3 light chandelier from the dover collection to match Kichler 2031 9 light?
A. The Kichler has a three light pendant in this collection which is model Kichler 2531.
Kichler Willowmore Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Willowmore Collection
Willowmore 23.5" Wide 3-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture$143.00-$143.00
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Willowmore Collection$61.60-$61.60(2)
Willowmore 31.5" Wide 4-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture$187.00-$187.00(2)
Willowmore 15.5" Wide 2-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture$115.50-$115.50
Willowmore 1 Light Semi-Flush Indoor Ceiling Fixture$154.00-$154.00
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.